Field Service Technician (m/f)
On behalf of our Client, DMG Mori, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position:
DMG MORI is a leading worldwide producer of machine tools. Their range of products includes turning and milling machines, as well as advanced technologies and automation and complete technology solutions. Their industrial services offer a wide range of customer-oriented services covering the entire machine life cycle.
DMG MORI Group has over 12.000 employees. They are maintaining direct contact to their customers through 164 sales and service locations in 76 countries around the world.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- on-site installation, troubleshooting, repairing and maintenance of CNC machine tool equipment and controls,
- delivering technical product demonstration and training in set-up, tooling, operating and programming,
- support to spare parts coordinator by determining parts required by the customer,
- handling requests for service proposals and quotes (RFPs/RFQs),
- preparation of service reports (collecting, analyzing and summarizing repair information),
- reconciling and integrating territory service activity reports,
- maintaining and updating customer databases (ERP).
- education in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is desirable,
- minimum of 3 years of working experience in mechanical and electrical installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of CNC machine tools and automations,
- operational experience with tool machine control systems Siemens, Heidenhain or Mitsubishi,
- ability to read and interpret electrical circuit diagrams and mechanical schematics,
- MS Office knowledge,
- business level of verbal and written communication skills in both Slovenian and English,
- customer service focus with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective customer relationship,
- results-oriented, self-directed and able to work in a consultative, solution-oriented sales environment,
- ability to explain complex technical issues in a simple way.
The Company offers:
- permanent contract with probation period,
- competitive remuneration package and career prospects based on stable customer base,
- bonus for creation of business generation opportunities,
- technical trainings in factories abroad within an established multinational working environment,
- company car for business and private use,
- mobile communication and IT equipment.