Key Account Manager (m/f)
On behalf of our Client, Dr. Oetker, we are looking for motivated candidates for the position:
From Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia to America, its multifaceted products are making Dr. Oetker a household name. With supreme quality and country-specific recipes, Dr. Oetker products are finding their way into consumers’ kitchens in more than 40 countries.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- coordination and management of our sales force and our head office in Slovenia,
- drive sell-in and sell-out through marketing / trade marketing / sales activities
- negotiations with customers about annual contracts,
- observation of competitors and further acquisition of market shares,
- constant monitoring and improving of the distribution,
- preparation of reports and forecasts,
- sales budget planning according to customers or cost types and tracking the efficiency of sales costs,
- close strategic cooperation with regional and international sales departments,
- close operative cooperation with logistics, purchasing and marketing departments on regional level.
- bachelor degree, desirable in Economy, Business or similar areas,
- minimum of 3 years of working experience in a comparable workplace,
- MS Office knowledge, SAP is a plus,
- business level of verbal and written communication skills in both Slovenian and English or German,
- analytical skills,
- customer service focus with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective customer relationship,
- results-oriented, strategic thinker and team player,
- strong organizational and negotiation skills.
The Company offers:
- permanent contract with probation period,
- competitive remuneration package and career prospects,
- yearly profit share for reaching targets,
- company car for business and private use,
- mobile communication and IT equipment.